Merchandise Assistant, International
The Merchandise Assistant for International is responsible for assisting the Merchandise Manager in buying & merchandising global assortments. This role will support the team by ensuring accurate reporting, maintaining buy tools, & timely communication to cross functional partners.
Line Assortment & Line Maintenance
- Creation and Maintenance of assortment tools (buy books, pricing files)
- Provide product knowledge support to the stores
- Assist in preparation for seasonal markets (hindsight & store analysis)
- Participate in the assortment selection process and key touch points throughout the market process
- Generate sales reports on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and year end basis and participate in sales meetings
- Assist in sales analysis to identify product opportunities & balance sales vs stock ratios by store
- Ad-hoc reporting
Production Orders and Pricing
- Manage the purchase order entry process both in Market and on an ad-hoc basis
- Own maintenance of markdowns and pricing updates in the Epicor system
- Monitor incoming product deliveries and manage communication to global partners
- Partner with the Allocation team to ensure timely product deliveries to stores
- Collaborate with the visual & planning teams to optimize floor capacity & support brand initiatives
- Research the competitive landscape & market trends to identify product opportunities
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, ability to prioritize, & great attention to detail
- Highly flexible and adapts well to a rapidly changing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, & Powerpoint.
- BA/BS degree required.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top