Manager, Planning, E-commerce
The Manager, Planning is responsible for analyzing and forecasting the our Ecommerce business to support our seasonal merchandising strategies and financial plans. This individual maintains the monthly divisional Open-to-Buy (OTB) and is able to speak in-depth about the pre-season and in-season plans. To excel in the position, this person must have excellent retail math and analytical skills, established planning experience, have creative problem solving skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment.
- Provide critical analytical support to the eCommerce organization, including sales and gross margin analyses.
- Create financial demand, sales and OTB plans, as well as in-season re-forecasting for key metrics at both seasonal and daily levels.
- Responsible for open to buy recommendations and inventory management including: Review weekly selling and sell-thru to identify and suggest additional reorder opportunities and out of stock risks.
- Partner with Buying/Merchandising leads to link tops down financial results to daily and weekly divisional performance, while outlining action to drive future results through productive promotions and markdown management.
- Collaborate with Finance, Marketing, and Buying/Merchandising leads to develop a pre-season and in-season promotion plan calendar to deliver top-line financials, as well as support the division-level needs
- Review receipt flows and aged inventory to ensure Ecommerce has the right inventory to maximize sales
- Work with Buying/Merchandising in ensuring overall product strategies align with the overall eCommerce business plan
- Identify additional reporting needs and process improvements for Ecommerce. Collaborate with IT to develop and enhance reporting.
- BA degree
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience as a Planner or similar analytical role. Proven experience with Inventory Control, Allocation, Merchandising, Demand Forecasting, Financial Planning or Analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Retail Math, including Gross Margin proficiency
- Experience with eCommerce retail
- Self-starter: willingness to work independently to dig into business and present call-outs
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and react to changing work demands
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top