Manager, Loss Prevention
To assist in maximizing the profitability of the company, by focusing Loss Prevention efforts in the store.
- Drive shrink results to meet or exceed expectations.
- Interact with individual store teams to minimize vulnerabilities in each location
- Partner with store leadership (and multi-store leadership) to ensure operational efficiencies are in place and there is accountability in stores
- Work with store teams to ensure all Inventory Control reports are being utilized
- Liaise with Inventory Control team to ensure all outstanding issues are addressed.
- Work with Transportation team to minimize vulnerability in the shipping pipeline.
- Conduct store operational audits on as needed basis
- Develop relationships with local law enforcement departments/agencies
- Utilize exception reporting to identify operational shortcomings
- Work closely with store management teams to identify suspicions and bring potential cases to fruition
- Close all internal cases in a timely manner
- Partner with Talent and Legal teams on all investigations
- Help facilitate/develop new store opening training
- Conduct normal training sessions on visits to stores to ensure that teams are aware of basic shrink awareness, safety concerns, etc.
- Work closely with Store Ops, multi-store managers, Talent to ensure that relevant Loss Prevention topics are regularly covered on conference calls, at off-site meetings, etc.
- Assist in updating the Loss Prevention Manual and developing new training programs, as necessary
Basic Management Functions
- Maintain strong relationships with all stores
- Respond to all inquiries in a timely fashion
- Visit stores when needed, with a focus on stores that are in need of more Loss Prevention attention
- Participate in departmental and store (district and regional) calls as needed.
- Retail field experience required.
- At least 3 years of multi-store Loss Prevention experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including proficiency in Excel, Powerpoint.
- Successful completion of Wicklander-Zulawski interview training is preferred.
- Needs to be able to work autonomously, but still accept specific direction.
- Must have an eye towards efficiency/continuous improvement
- Personable- Must work well with others within the department, as well as with internal/external partners
- Deadline focused
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time
- Sets high standards for self and others on team
- Must be willing to learn and open to developing new strategies.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top