Manager, IT Audit and Compliance
This person will be responsible for managing IT compliance for Troy Burch. Ensuring the company is compliant with internal standards as well as PCI DSS, GDPR and external financial audits. The incumbent should have a general knowledge of PCI, GDPR and SOX audits as it relates to system security and the collection of compliance evidence. The position will also manage projects within the Information Security Department tracking issues and budget of carious projects.
- Manage the Compliance for PCI, GDPR and SOX throughout the year ensuring that Tory Burch remains compliant with these standards as well as internal policies. Coordinate the collection of information requested during the annual assessments from various departments.
- Act as liaison and manage the collection of data requested during the annual financial audit by our outside auditor. Follow up on requests for information ensuring they are delivered on a timely basis.
- Perform project management for Information Security projects. Tracking tasks and reporting on milestones of projects being implemented by the Information Security Department.
- Modify and/or create new policies as needed for new systems or areas of compliance.• Perform some internal process audits to ensure polices are being followed as needed.
- Work with various departments to explain compliance initiatives.
- Co-ordinate and lead meeting to resolve compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a compliance area, coordinating audit documentation
- Experience with PCI and system security
- Project management and reporting experience
Back to top