Manager, E-Commerce / Site Experience
- Tokyo, Japan
Manager, E-Commerce/ Site Experience, Japan
- Director, E-commerce & Digital
- The purpose of this position is to play a key role in the expansion of the company E-commerce activities. The Manager, E-commerce/ Site experience will be responsible for maintaining all aspects of site content on the company website for strategically planning business goals.
- (1) Site experience : The Manager, E-commerce/ Site experience will help ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing to deliver a best-in-class online customer experience.
- (2) Project management : The Manager, E-commerce/ Site experience is responsible for managing branded digital initiatives, from concept to launch, as well as driving projects that will impact conversion and sales.
- (3) Problem solving : This person will assess business trends to identify problems and suggested solutions, as well as assess the competitive landscape for new experiences, navigation and technologies.
- This is a role that requires someone with a high degree of understanding and experience in the interactive/digital and technology arena. The position requires a wide range of working relationships with internal personnel and the company business partners.
- Development & execution of seasonal plans and strategies for digital to drive the brand and business goals
- Responsible for set up and execution of all daily/weekly/monthly website changes including managing data related to seasonal content, product information, product imagery, site functionality, promotions and pricing
- Manage Site Operations to develop the Digital Roadmap and identify key initiatives, site enhancements and partnerships to drive the business
- QA/Test all launches of new content/functionality to website from development to the live websites
- Partner with Digital Marketing Manager to drive acquisition & retention strategies and initiatives that will increase conversion on the site
- Collaborate daily with Buying, Planning and Allocation to stay knowledgeable on the international product buy, product delivery dates, and any product changes prior to seasonal site refreshes
- Coordinate with US team on product photography, and any other seasonal photography requests
- Manage local agency on images, copies and measurement information
- Manage local warehouse on inventory control
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce or web content management; retail industry experience preferred
- Knowledge of CMS (Demandware knowledge is a plus), HTML knowledge welcomed
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills; ability to multi-task and react to shifting priorities while adhering to deadlines. Attention to detail is essential
- Ability to understand and communicate online traffic and shopping metrics
- Self-starter with high level of initiative, creative problem solving-skills and strong sense of ownership.
- Team player with leadership spirit, proactive approach and capable of adapting well to a rapidly changing environment
- Multi-lingual (English/Japanese)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top