Loss Prevention and Security Supervisor
The Loss Prevention and Security Supervisor is responsible for preventing property loss and protecting the safety of the distribution center associates and visitors. Please note, this position is based in McDonough, GA.
- Drive Loss Prevention company’s loss prevention initiatives to control shrinkage and meet company’s shortage goals.
- Develop standards for security operations in conjunction with corporate Loss Prevention and building leadership.
- Manage access for all visitors to both the office and the warehouse.
- Management and oversight of 3rd party security company.
- Management and oversight of access control and CCTV systems.
- Liaise with building leadership on all relevant issues.
- Conduct internal investigations in support of corporate Loss Prevention direction.
- Assist Health/Safety role in identifying areas of concern and conducting audits.
- Assist with auditing inbound/outbound freight to ensure accuracy.
- HS diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Security certifications is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and self-motivation skills
- Basic proficiency in security technology (e.g., Microsoft Office products, basic CCTV and Access Control system usage, etc.)
- The ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, nights, and holidays
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top