Responsible for completing daily assigned cycle counts and maintaining inventory records by documenting count results. This position assists the warehouse operations team with inventory replenishment and consolidation processes. In addition, the position will also be performing outbound audits to ensure customer compliance.
- Performs daily scheduled cycle counts and audits.
- Maintains clear, concise and detailed records of all counting activities.
- Responsible for accuracy of inventory information and execution of adjustments based on physical verification and WM research.
- Analyzes inventory discrepancies by researching variances and identifying root cause by formulating recommendations for improvement of inventory accuracy. This includes, but not limited to, location variances, picks short research and canceled order reconciliation.
- Researches inventory discrepancies such as inventory movements between locations, short picks during order fulfillment and canceled outbound PO and/or cartons.
- Knowledgeable and participate in Year End Physical Inventories.
- Audit outbound shipments for wholesale and retail customers to ensure 100% compliance.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by manager.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .