- McDonough, GA
With support and guidance from the engineering team, the industrial engineering intern will complete projects that increase efficiency, reduce costs, and optimize assets within the E-commerce, wholesale, and retail distribution formats.
- Work with operations management and HR to maintain the labor management program
- Implement the principals of continuous improvement, 5s, design/analysis of lean systems, and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinate projects with engineering personnel, maintenance technicians, and department leadership.
- Identify and evaluate bottlenecks within the operation, collect and analyze data, propose solutions directed at increasing overall throughput, decreasing costs while optimizing materials and labor force, and document findings and present to team leadership.
- Assist the Sr. Industrial Engineering Manager and Industrial Engineer in carrying day-to-day objectives and troubleshooting issues as they arise.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top