Integration Solution Senior Architect
- Jersey City, NJ
Integration Solution Senior Architect is an integral part of the team responsible for crafting and delivering creative integrations solutions written on WebMethod and GCP platforms You're an extraordinary teammate who thrives in a dynamic, ambitious business environment. You are continuously learning, always looking for opportunities to share knowledge with others, and are excited by the challenge.
We are an agile-minded team, nimble enough to move quickly and innovate faster than our larger competitors, and mature enough to outperform start-ups. We are building massively scalable solutions at an enterprise level.
You will work closely with Application stakeholders [Digital, Data, Assortment, OMS, PIM,SAP,EDI,POS,3PL], and Engineering leadership teams to help align on the architectural and product visions, and execute an engineering direction. You also will partner closely with engineering teams to deliver against a backlog established and groomed in partnership with applications owners. You will mentor and guide other software engineers, ensuring rigorous engineering processes and best practices.
You are seeking an opportunity to use your experience to modernize Integrations using conventional or via APIs and understand SOA/microservice architecture. Use your experience deploying and supporting these application solutions in modern cloud infrastructures such as GCP. Use your knowledge of industry best practices for API catalog management, endpoint design, security requirements and consumer client design and development. Utilize your DevOps experience such as Ansible, Jenkins, Docker containers, and Kubernetes
- Understand the business systems, integration points and recommend and implement the right tool sets that's most suited for current application footprint and future
- Plan, coordinate, architect, and lead all activities related to the integration of applications, and third-party solutions as required to meet the business requirements of the organization
- Define and deliver integrated solutions by applying proven delivery methodologies including Agile
- Work within a Scrum / Agile framework
- Provide hands-on help in supporting the App Dev team with their target platform specific project needs
- Ability to analyze the current Application architecture to identify gaps and develop opportunities for improvement
- Understand how to best manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines and controls
- Drive the specific platform analysis, design, and development of a roadmap and implementation plan based upon a current vs. future state in line with best practice viewpoints
- Deploy and debug code for cloud initiatives, as needed, in accordance with best practices throughout the development lifecycle
- Experience with and knowledge of modern Architecture patterns (e.g. MicroServices, SOA, Event Sourcing, Domain Driven Design, etc.)
- To work with inhouse teams as well as remote vendor teams.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 10+ years of application development/architecture experience required, 5 years of GCP experience
- 5+ years (senior) of progressively responsible relevant work experience as a webMethods developer in the area of day-to-day design, development, implementation, integration, and maintenance of enterprise integrations.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university majoring in Computer Science, MIS, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with private, hybrid or public cloud technology
- Possess strong GCP and other cloud implementation experience involving architecture, design and management of platform and related services.
- Experience with our tech stack: Kubernetes, GCP Pub Sub, Java, Google platform services (PaaS), data stores (i.e. PostgreSQL and Cloud Storage) etc.
- Implementing messaging integrations using Universal Messaging / Broker / External JMS Provider
- Working with standard message formats/handlers including: XML, XSD, XSLT, JSON
- Experience in developing and managing integrations in MyWebMethods Server
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and DevOps culture.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and communication skills
- A team player, able to own issues and work with cross functional teams in problem solving.
- Any cloud, preferably GCP
- SOAP/REST Web Services
- MQ Series or JMS queue
- XML schema
- Appdynamics or any APM monitoring tool
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive: Honesty + Kindness, Passion + Humility, Integrity + Compassion, Excellence + Humor. - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top