Head of VIP, Influencers and Celebrity Relations
The Head of VIP, Influencers and Celebrity Relations will work with the SVP of PR and Communications to plan and execute an integrated strategy that supports the brand vision and business objectives at the global level. The ideal candidate must have strong existing relationships with top tier celebrities/VIP as well as with celebrity stylists and agents. They will need to come in and hit the ground running, take initiative and be a self-starter.
- Oversee strategy and execution of all global VIP activity including ongoing product and social placements, NYFW, event appearances, MET Gala for Tory Burch, Tory Sport and Tory Burch Foundation
- Build and execute plans for global influencer activity to support product launches, and licensee product for Tory Burch, Tory Sport and Tory Burch Foundation
- Cross functional partnership with global marketing, creative and press teams to ensure alignment, use and approval of assets
- Ability to handle key dressing events such as MET, and high visibility events
- Secure talent related press for event appearances, dressing placements and NYFW takeovers
- Global dressing support for all events, NYFW and Tory PAs
- Point of contact for all internal and external projects regarding talent including digital campaigns, TBF initiatives, usage of imagery and Tory Daily
- Stay on top of up and coming talent, be out and about, be an ambassador for Tory Burch
- Manage all social posts from any talent to ensure that the posts are logged, liked and responded to
- Ensure in region support for talent initiatives per territory such as EU, APAC
- Handle global VIP and influencer orders- be the messenger from HQ to all territories
- Budget management
- Team management- 3 direct reports
- 8 + years' experience at luxury brand in a global role overseeing with contributions in APAC, and EU
- Strong networks of direct talent relationships as well as talent representatives in music, film, art, and fashion
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top