Head of International CRM & Clienteling
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Sr Manager, International CRM & Clienteling will work as a key player on the Global CRM & Promotions team to define and implement strategies that drive customer retention and engagement as well as assist with international expansion of the Tory Burch brand. The Sr Manager, International CRM & Clienteling will partner with a cross-functional team of regions and channel leads to ensure proper design, implementation, and measurement of market-relevant CRM programs.
The ideal candidate is a champion of the customer. This candidate possesses analytical thinking and can work seamlessly with the Analytics team to leverage customer insights and create actionable CRM strategies & plans. In addition, the candidate will be adept at analyzing marketing campaign effectiveness and sharing ROI analysis with executive leadership.
International CRM :
- Provide counsel to regions regardingCRMstrategiesthat maximize data capture and drive loyalty, revenue and customer engagement across markets
- Collaborate with regional leads todesign and implement meaningful localization tactics ; ensureCRMstrategy supports larger marketing and business objectives in each region
- Drive CRM campaign segmentation and go-to-market strategy across regions
- Partner closely with regional leads and Analytics team to launch programs, track program results, ensuring ROI and value to the business, and continuously optimizing against market-specific customer objectives
- Create and establish scalableCRMguidelines and best practices
- In partnership with the International Marketing team, contribute to the CRM product roadmap for each market by providing insights and data to guide prioritization
- Strengthening the international Tory Burch profile through tailored CRM campaigns in international markets
- Support the Director, CRM & Promotions in preparing monthly and quarterly business reviews on relevant CRM initiatives
- Partner with regional retail leads to develop clienteling strategy, from data capture to post-purchase communications
- Define CRM requirements for clienteling tool, in partnership with Technology team and regional retail leads
- Partner with Technology team tovet and make continuous updates to theclientelingtechnology in each region to maximize outreach effectiveness
- Create businesses scenarios to test clienteling platform performance
EDUCATION, PRIOR EXPERIENCE & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- 8+ years of relevant experience developing and executing multimedia marketing campaigns
- Advanced understanding of localization and how cultural perspectives influence CRM strategies
- Experience in Retail and eCommerce across geographical markets
- Deeply analytical mindset with collaborative spirit
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, strategic thinker. Strong time management and prioritization skills. Ability to work autonomously to drive progress
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners
- The role would require connecting with team members across different time zones.
- Strong project management and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree required. Graduate degree / MBA is a plus
Please note any skills/qualities you would want someone to have in this role in addition to our core skills:
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive: Honesty + Kindness, Passion + Humility, Integrity + Compassion, Excellence + Humor. - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top