Hardware Designer, Shoes
Creatively Produce & Manage Hardware for Shoe. Collaborating with shoe design teams from concept through production.
- Bring to life Tory’s design aesthetic for shoes Hardware + create a cohesive message across categories.
- Carry direction from design lead and approach with concepts, ready to present ideas and concepts.
- Proactively bring design suggestions to shoe category each season.
- Communicate ideas through sketch & illustrations.
- Source & develop materials such as: metals, plastics, natural materials (i.e. wood, coconut, shell, etc.) Beading & stones, sequence & enameling.
- Cross communicate hardware development with cross category teams to help align calendars & design aesthetics to help align collections.
- Facilitate workflow from shoe team to hardware teams along with product development teams.
- Create tech packs along with further communication to drive the development process instruct development teams.
- Manage and track samples to further assist design in presentations and market appointments.
- To have an expertise with communicating technical direction along with partnering with design /product development teams in fittings and development meetings.
- Research current & vintage trends / markets
- 4-5 years of experience within the shoes/handbag/jewelry.
- Ability to contribute creative ideas and materials and properly translate them into product that reflects and elevates the Tory Burch brand.
- Ease in balancing and managing creative multiple deliveries simultaneously
- Strong sketching and illustration concept skills.
- Efficient in Adobe illustrator & Photoshop & knowledge of 3D Rhino
- Strong experience and knowledge with materials (mentioned above)
- Ability to clearly and accurately complete tech specs.
- Ability to come up with new and innovative solutions in problem solving situations.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top