Global Director of Digital Media
The Global Director of Digital Media is responsible for developing full funnel integrated digital media strategies to drive both brand and commerce goals across multiple regions. This leader will optimize a multi-million dollar budget and oversee all media across branding, prospecting, consideration and retention objectives for Tory Burch and Tory Sport brands. Bringing deep expertise in Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate channels, they will be responsible for managing a team of performance and brand media channel managers and for providing critical thinking and thought leadership and professional expertise on the integrated omni-channel customer experience.
Full Funnel Cross Channel Digital Media Management
- With a primary focus on performance, own the paid media activation strategy and optimize media mix model to drive growth and meet goals across Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate channels.
- Develop ROAS driven integrated media strategies that deliver against brand and business goals and implement with team and agency partnership. In particular, must have expert level understanding of performance media as well as E-Commerce business models and KPIs.
- Maintain continuous knowledge and status on all campaigns, identifying and quickly resolving obstacles, take real time decisions on reallocation of spend as needed.
- Manage agency relationships and optimize global agency roster to deliver objectives.
Digital Journey & Audience Development
- Optimize our current digital customer journey and segmentation model to enhance user experience and improve media performance.
- Be responsible for developing digital media tactics to support our corporate CRM strategies.
- Work closely with CRM, Global Marketing, Site Experience and
- Creative teams to develop holistic integrated campaign strategies.
- Create robust test and learn strategies for data-driven audience building.
Platform & Technology
- Create a digital marketing and ad technology agenda to drive effective and engaging experiences across the customer journey.
- Develop a roadmap against that agenda, evaluate marketing technologies (Ad Server, CPD, DMP for example) and make product recommendations.
- Work cross functionally with Client Engagement, IT and Global Marketing to drive integrated technology solutions that power our end-to-end customer experience.
- Innovate within existing channels and develop incubation strategy for emerging digital marketing platforms.
- Lead innovation agenda with our platform partners to bring new opportunities and first to market solutions into our ecosystem.
Measurement & Reporting
- Manage global budget, KPI forecasts, and work closely with analytics team on performance reporting and analyses to turn insights into action.
- Lead evolution to data-driven attribution and online to offline measurement model.
- Develop performance dashboard to show how strategies have delivered against objectives. Present results to senior leadership on regular cadence.
- 8-10 years experience with and expert level understanding of Search, SEO, Display, Paid Social and Affiliate channels. BA in business, marketing, or quantitative area preferred.
- Experience developing full funnel digital media strategies to achieve both online and offline brand and business goals.
- Strong communication skills with a keen understanding of when and how to adapt to more analytical vs visual audiences.
- Excellent team management and leadership skills.
- Experience leading global teams or working in global markets on digital media is strongly preferred.
- Effectively manage media agencies and drive tactical optimizations of programs.
- Be hands-on in executing programs including getting deep into data analysis while balancing multiple priorities and projects.
- Balance art and science in developing strategies that drive both brand and business objectives.
- Turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and actionable plans.
Back to top