FT Visual Sales Supervisor
- Munich, Germany
As a Tory Burch Visual Sales Supervisor you are responsible for delivering a transformational customer experience, building our brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business through sales. You're primarily responsible for sales. Secondarily, the role is about creating a store environment that promotes our brand, showcases & moves our product and & delights our customers. The role will be equally divided between sales (50%) and visual (50%) responsibilities. To be successful in this role, you must have a well-developed understanding of the Tory Burch visual presentation standards and strong business acumen. You must demonstrate exceptional selling skills, and a strong commitment to the customer. You must be a team player and have a high degree of maturity and integrity given store open/closing role.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Assist the leadership team, ensuring the store is on target to achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business.
- Manage the sales floor with agility, changing direction & continuously improving based on key indicators and lessons learned
- Be a clienteling expert, leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a personal business trade through you and your sales staff
- Perform store opening and closing procedures including counting registers and register funds, completing bank deposits, and securing the facility
- Work with back of house to ensure all new product is strategically placed on the selling floor
- Manage the product flow and merchandising cadence with agility
- Execute the bi-monthly and seasonal photo review
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss prevention and operational excellence.
- Take ownership for maintaining a high standard of store maintenance including daily cleaning, exterior store maintenance, furniture, fixtures, upholstered items, lighting, etc.
- Consistently adhere to all operational procedures
- Ensure strong partnership with your GM and/or AGM to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
Leadership & People Management
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company's core values.
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
- Act as the Transformational Leader of the Floor (TLOF) and motivate the team on achievement of sales plans & personal sales goals.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth
Deliver the Customer Experience
- Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on styling, selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales targets
- Assist the leadership team to create the customer journey in your boutique - customize it for your customer demographic & manage your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
- Maintain a "One Company" perspective on charge sends, returns, and other such transactions that are critical to a positive customer experience
- Demonstrate a strong use of selling skills and an ability to drive personal sales, building store clientele.
- Build a strong consignment business in your store
- Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand aesthetic, brand philosophy and lifestyle to the associates and the customer
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to support brand consistency
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a plus)
- 1-3 years of sales, visual merchandising and/or management experience in a luxury or service driven environment
- Prior experience as a manager a plus
- Proven track record of success
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings, holidays and weekend shifts.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for extended periods of time.
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Back to top