FP&A Manager, Global Digital Commerce & Tory Sport
This position performs quality financial analysis that provides business leaders an understanding of key performance drivers, costs and returns of key investment initiatives for the Global Digital business, as well as for Tory Sport. Supporting multiple business partners, this role requires a well-organized, detail-oriented strategic thinker who demonstrates initiative in decision-making, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Deliver high-quality financial planning, analysis, and business decision support to commercial leaders of multiple business units.
- Support the annual budget, forecast and long range planning processes by analyzing current trends compared to latest projections, establishing financial objectives, communicating risks and opportunities to business leaders while also providing recommendations to meet or beat financial targets.
- Drive forecast accuracy through collaboration with cost centers owners, business decision makers and accounting team.
- Lead preparation of monthly and quarterly financial management packages and quarterly business reviews in support of business partners.
- Provide meaningful analysis of sales, margin, expense and KPI metrics; Identify short term and long term trends and communicate potential outcome to business partners
- Support business leaders and their teams in ROI and sensitivity analysis relating to business opportunities to ensure financial feasibility of initiatives in addition to performing hindsight analysis to evaluate expected performance versus actual results
- Contribute positive impact on staff development and motivation of talent across the finance team through effective coaching, appropriate engagement and leading by example.
- Ad Hoc Analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field
- 7+ years professional experience in Corporate/Retail Finance with a minimum of 3 years of FP&A capacity
- 2+ years management experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization and communication skills
- Time management skills, flexibility and responsiveness.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and with senior business leaders
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP and/or BPC experience preferred
- Retail/Fashion industry experience preferred
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top