Financial Analyst - Supply Chain
Responsibilities focus on financial and operational support for the Atlanta Distribution Center including monthly close activities, forecasting, and budgeting and tracking of operational KPIs.
- Support the overall forecasting, budgeting and reporting processes for the new DC
- Set up processes (KPIs, SLAs, labor sensitivity models, invoice tracking, accrual management, capital tracking)
- Partner with Procurement where applicable
- Partner closely with DC management team to understand results and manage risks and opportunities
- Assist in monthly close process primarily preparing reclasses /accruals and issuing results timely manner to operations
- Responsible for preparing all month end financial packages (results, KPIS, commentary) for upper mgmt
- Assist in the annual budget and long range planning process by analyzing submitted plans to historical trends, identify risks/opportunities and develop recommendations
- Support and prepare ad hoc analyses and special projects as needed
- Anticipate deliverables and other needs of business partners in order to prioritize tasks
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with teams in order to support the business from a financial perspective and to promote positive communication and alignment
Monthly P&L Financial Analysis
- Assist in identifying variances to budgets and forecasts, trends in the business and risks & opportunities
- Track and report key business metrics for monthly reviews (covered also in DC reporting)
- Prepare and present monthly financial results to business partners
- Identify and resolve any financial reporting inconsistencies with Accounting, including reclasses and accruals
Annual Budget & Quarterly Forecasting
- Create and maintain financial models, reports, and templates (BPC, Microstrategy)
- Work with business partners to develop annual plan and quarterly forecasts
- Identify trends in the business to develop forward projections
- Periodic tracking and reporting of labor productivity (UPHs)
- CPUs by Department
- Direct expense spend
- Fixed occupancy and variable expenses
Ad Hoc Analysis
- Resolve data issues, improve data quality and ensure data consistency in reporting
- Support development, implementation and streamlining of reporting
- Business ROI analysis on new investments
- Develop dynamic financial models and templates to support business requests
- B.S. in Finance/Economics/Accounting is required.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 yrs of experience is required.
- Must be advanced in Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Office products
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top