Fall 2017 Internship Program
Tory Burch is seeking talented students with an interest in fashion in the New York area to be part of our Fall 2017 Internship Program (September-December). Take advantage of on-the-job training, mentorship opportunities, and exposure to all aspects of the fashion industry.
Fall 2017 department offerings include:
- Sales & International Sales
- The Tory Burch Foundation
- Must be a full or part-time student working towards a degree
- Must be able to work a minimum of 16 hours a week (two or three full days preferred)
- Internship is paid and students must be able to receive pay regardless of whether or not they are obtaining credit
- Located in or around New York City for the Fall semester
- Related major to desired department is a plus
- Strong computer skills including all Microsoft Office programs
- Great attitude and enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top