EU PLANNER - DIGITAL
- London, United Kingdom
The Planner, Digital Planning at Tory Burch is responsible for analyzing and forecasting the business for our European Ecommerce channel through strategic merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, and actionable reporting and insights. This individual maintains the monthly divisional OTB for select categories and is able to speak to both pre-season and in-season plans. To excel, this person must have excellent retail maths and analytical skills, established planning experience, creative problem solving skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
· Merchandise Financial Planning and Inventory Management;
· Assortment Planning;
· Business Management / Reporting and Analysis.
Merchandise Financial Planning and Inventory Management
• Maintain monthly and yearly OTB, including reforecasting sales, margin, receipts and inventory;
• Review plans and forecasts, identify risks and opportunities, and drive action plans;
• Communicate the state of the business in weekly meetings and monthly OTB meetings;
• Recommend strategic actions to maximize sales & margin, optimize inventory, and mitigate risk;
• Ensure that on-order and committed receipts are delivering on time to support forecasts;
· Manage monthly replenishment forecasts at the size level ensuring a never out of stock strategy;
· Liaise with the Buying team in defining fashion/seasonal buying volumes including size profile in order to maximize buy profitability.
- Create annualized financial plans for select category/categories (including sales, gross margin, receipt and inventory targets) that ladders up to merchandise financial plan;
- Manage Buy Tools and the completion of the buys in collaboration with buying team;
- Ensure Key Item plans are factored into the assortment;
- Work with the buying team to ensure final assortment supports sales based on hindsights and that the inventory buys are appropriate to deliver sales and sell thru targets, including during key ecommerce event periods.
- Review and Manage Key Item planners weekly. Communicate demand requirements to corporate merch planning and production based on buy calendar;
- Report out on Key Item performance/trends in weekly business meetings;
- Collaborate with buying to understand stock needs in fashion best sellers and key marketing messages.
Business Management / Reporting and Analysis
• Prepare for key promotional and seasonal periods by ensuring sufficient stock levels overall and in expected best sellers. Analyze event performance to Forecast/LY and communicate results;
• Review pricing and MD analysis in conjunction with Buying. Support price change and decisions on promotional strategies;
• Analyze sales and inventory reports and develop strategies to achieve Plan;
• Complete specific analysis to support buy process i.e. - Size level analysis.
• Bachelor's Degree;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Powerpoint;
• 3-5 years of experience working in a planning or finance related field;
• Experience with planning and business reporting applications a plus;
• Prior experience in ecommerce highly desired;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Languages; Fluent spoken and written German or Spanish is desirable;
• Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen;
• Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly motivated, and entrepreneurial;
• Strong organizational skills and excellent communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top