Director, Promotions & CRM
- New York, NY
The Director of Promotions and CRM will lead the development of Global/NA CRM Strategy to attract, engage, and retain customers across all channels.
The role will:
- Develop and manage the omnichannel CRM & Promotions calendar and work with cross-functional teams to refine and optimize based on customer insight, business needs, competition and analytics
- Analyze and extract insights from past / current CRM programs
- Create and refine actionable audience targets and set measurable customer KPIs
- Develop, forecast, and execute test plans to drive incremental revenue and build CRM playbook based on learnings
- Partner with Product Team to ensure tech stack delivers on personalized offer management
- Responsible for CRM & Promotions budget and ROI of programs
- 8-10 years of omnichannel marketing experience within consumer brand, fashion/apparel, or marketing/consulting agency
- Results-driven marketer with exceptional strategic and analytical skills
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven record of partnering cross functionally to drive topline growth
- Proactively initiates changes to improve work processes and ability to work with ambiguity
- Inclusive people leader with a track record of developing talent to drive impact
- Excellent presentation, organization & communication skills
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Represent, nurture and sustain the Tory Burch culture and values
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top