Director, Marketing, Wholesale & Licensing
The Director, Wholesale and Licensing Marketing will work as a key player on the Integrated Marketing team to develop seasonal marketing strategies that deliver on both brand and business goals. As a key player on both the wholesale and license category businesses, this leader will drive development of strategic marketing priorities, spearhead customer engagement initiatives, implement seasonal plans and allocate investments, and conduct robust analysis of marketing program effectiveness.
- In partnership with Business and Integrated Marketing leadership, drive the overarching annual strategic marketing priorities and key initiatives against our wholesale and licensing businesses.
- Working with our licensees, develop core positioning and consumer marketing strategies against Fragrance & Beauty, Eyewear, and Watch categories.
- Lead the seasonal 360 marketing planning process for both wholesale and license businesses, in support of business and customer engagement strategies.
- Manage budget and timeline, and drive investment strategy against key business and customer priorities.
- Act as the quarterback of the cross functional sales & planning, PR/Events, merchandising, digital and creative teams to deliver clear and strategic go-to-market marketing plans.
- Prepare and deliver presentations for a variety of audiences, including internal and external senior leadership.
- Manage coop and editorial marketing participation and process, ladder opportunities back to broader Brand and Integrated Marketing plan.
- Lead development of clear and comprehensive creative briefs across both divisions, through to asset capture and amplification planning.
- Work with account and licensed partners to leverage relevant data and metrics, apply critical lens to identify insights and actions.
- Develop rigorous marketing program analysis and hindsight practice. Set KPIs, measure results, identify drivers, and recommend strategic optimizations accordingly. Communicate learnings internally to inform future strategies.
- Nurture and develop a team of two supporting roles.
- 8+ years of experience in a multi-channel marketing role.
- Demonstrated ability to lead successful campaigns, from strategic development to implementation and analysis.
- Online marketing/e-commerce experience with strong understanding of wholesale.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and focused.
- Proven track record of successfully taking ideas from concept through implementation.
- Ability to identify and develop relationships with key internal and external partners.
- Desire to develop talent and foster growth among junior team members.
- Strong analytical, project management and communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top