Director, Business Intelligence, Data Management and Data Integration
The Director of Business Intelligence, Data Management and Data Integration will be responsible for all Tory Burch Business Intelligence analytics and reporting as well as data warehouse and data integration project initiatives and daily operations. In this role, this person will work closely with our business partners as well as IT team members to design and build out our Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse and Data Integration tool sets at Tory Burch. This will be a strategic, client facing role that brings thought leadership on forward looking architectures as well as provide tactical solutions to support daily operations. The candidate must have combination of strong client interaction skills, visioning and planning skills, analytical data insights, platform and data architecture skills and hands on implementation and operations skills.
- Primary relationship for Business Intelligence analytics and reporting delivery and support as well as data management and data integration.
- Understand Key Performance Measures and Indicators that drive company measurement, reporting and analytics across all business functions. This includes financial, inventory, product, planning and customer metrics.
- Be proficient in all aspects of BI and Data Management processes, technologies and architectures.
- Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data quality and management and delivery.
- Champion and drive the value of BI and metrics standardization as well as Master Data Management.
- Drive platforms, processes and teams from a batch to real-time data integration and reporting platform architecture.
- Oversee the ongoing development and operations of the BI tools and reports for both self-service and standard reporting.
- Collaborate with our IT teams and their business partners to define and prioritize the reporting and analytics initiatives to support critical business needs and processes.
- Guide continuous innovation and creation of new measurement solutions.
- Support BI Architecture and Data Warehouse team members to define the requirements and enhancements to support the BI initiatives.
- Provide overall functional leadership to the business and IT teams, in the development and support of our BI and Data Integration initiatives.
- Manage the BI and Data Integration communications with our business and IT partners.
- Manage the support and training efforts with our business and IT partners.
- Provide program and support metrics to the business identifying projects in the queue, prioritization, cost, ROI, resources and timeline required to complete the project.
- Identify new services opportunities within customer base.
- Provide day to day hands on support for daily reporting needs
- 7 -10+ years of experience building and maintaining BI applications, data management processes and data integration platforms
- 7+ years of experience leading and managing system projects
- Experience with data warehouses required
- Experience with BI tools required, MicroStrategy and Business Objects preferred. Experience with SAP HANA is a strong plus.
- Experience with mobile and visual dashboards.
- Experience work with offshore development teams
- Experience with Data Integration platforms. Software AG’s Webmethods experience is preferred
- Management style that exhibits high energy, strategic and analytical thinking, collaboration, direct communication and results orientation.
- Ability to instill and reinforce within the IT team strong customer service and business-oriented thinking.
- Strong management and leadership skills with a proactive participative management style
- The ability to balance between day to day support needs and long term project initiatives
- An ability to work well and productively, always projecting a positive outlook in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to facilitate discussions and drive toward quick decisions.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills required.
- Retail experience preferred.
- SAP knowledge preferred.
- Experience with CRM platforms and Customer data management a strong plus
- Experience with Master Data Management platforms and processes. Experience with Informatica is a plus
- Strong communications skills with proven C-level interactions.
- Bachelors Degree Required.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top