Digital Project Manager
We are looking for a Digital Project Manager with Agile delivery experience to manage digital and technology focused projects across our platforms.
The projects will span technologies and devices and have a wide business impact across departments. This will give the ideal candidate great exposure across the business and will provide opportunities to develop knowledge of the sector.
• Will be a key member of the IT Digital team and will manage projects from inception through to delivery.
• Will be responsible for delivery of the User Experience, User Interaction and Interface Design, Development, Testing and User testing of a project- working closely with a team of Business Owners and Product Owners.
• Will be pro-active and drive projects forward in a positive way.
• Be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and able to adapt to change.
• Will have a strong knowledge of Agile and an understanding of Jira.
• Will work with a passionate and dedicated teams on a day to day basis of tasks that include: gathering business requirements, development with on and offshore teams, sprint planning, creation of process proposals including project plans and timelines, backlog management with Product Owner, running daily meetings with delivery teams, informing management at all levels.
• Identify areas of opportunity for implementing new processes to maximize efficiency and get stakeholder buy-in.
• Build new procedures to standardize process across the organization.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of systems capabilities; including new technology; act as a technical resource, set priorities to satisfy business commitments and SLA’s.
• Develop project risk management plans; documentation of management systems and tools, ensuring complete and accurate records of processes and systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher
• 5-7 years of working experience as Digital Project Manager
• Experience of running delivery of Agile projects is essential. An understanding of best practice Agile Project Management approaches and how to apply them, but don’t necessarily have a certificate
• Solid industry experience working across large websites, mobile to desktop
• Experience working with offshore teams and agencies
• A familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of technologies is useful
• Ability to quickly understand and master integrated business applications
• Proven leader, strategic thinking and organizational planning skills
• Highly process-oriented with skill in defining operational processes, project management, and prioritization
• MS-Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); MS-Access and/or MS-Project
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top