Tory Burch is looking for a talented Data Scientist to help build and execute strategies driving the company's continued growth in Retail and eCommerce. This role offers the unique opportunity to drive large scale, highly visible projects across different teams.
- Translate complex business problems and solutions to all levels of the organization through analysis of customer data
- Work with analytics leads to create, implement, and refine core customer insights and marketing measurement frameworks and models, including customer global segmentation, customer lifetime value, various predictive models for acquisition and retention, multitouch attribution, marketing mix, test and learn methodology and measurement etc.
- Lead the effort to evaluate key marketing programs effectiveness
- Partner with business stakeholders such as CRM, Digital Marketing and IT teams to design and implement new data sets and refine existing data sources
- Help to develop KPI frameworks, gather requirements and deliver high-impact dashboard and insights comprised of aggregated data sets and advanced algorithms with a clean user experience
- Participate in UAT to ensure accuracy of customer attributes across internal systems
- Manage multiple priorities across a mix of ad-hoc and operational projects
- 2+ years of experience in Data Science, advanced analytics or similar experience in applying statistical methods and machine learning techniques with high levels of proficiency. eCommerce experience is preferred
- Advanced Degree (Master's or PhD) with a specialization in Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics, Operations Research or other quantitative field or equivalent
- Mastery of SQL, Python (and / or R) and other scripting/automation techniques
- Experience with Hadoop, specifically Cloudera is required
- Experience with Tableau, or other data visualization software is required
- Experience with reporting tools such as Microstrategy or other BI tools is preferred
- Ability to manage and synthesize large sets of complex data and present actionable insights in a clear, concise manner
- Strong understanding of KPIs/metrics/attributes related to direct-to-consumer data
- Attention to detail, thorough and quality oriented
- Adaptable - with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, via written and oral formats, to all levels of the organization
- Continue learning to advance technical skills
- Committed to working in a fast-paced and highly-collaborative environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top