Customer Service Representative
To provide and support an accurate service to customers in terms of order management, shipments, communication with customers, issue of returns authorizations. To provide superior customer service to the Accounts liaising with all departments and sales force in order to ensure that all aspects of Accounts requirements are taken into consideration and fulfilled at best.
- PO check and follow up
- Data system maintenance and updating
- Shipments approval in terms of quantity and agreed delivery
- Communication to Customers in case of critical delays/shortage.
** resumes must be submitted in English
- Previous experience in the same position
- Very Good knowledge of English is mandatory
- Knowledge of every other languages will be an asset
- High level of analytical skills
- Good computer skills (knowing SAP is an advantage), good level of Excel is mandatory.
- Able to communicate and co-operate within and across all departments
- Good organizational skills, flexibility and team working
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Timely execution of duties
- Prompt and complete follow through
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Exemplary level of customer service
- Strong Commitment with the Company
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top