Customer Insights and Analytics Manager
- Lead internal team and external vendors in segmentation, targeting, A/B testing, multivariate testing, campaign management, reporting, predictive modeling and customer lifetime value.
- Consolidate and analyze data from disparate sources to identify marketing opportunities that emerge, and develop strategic plans that drive results.
- Provide internal business partners with actionable customer insights, dashboards and ad hoc customer analyses that enhance and guide effective decision making.
- End-to-end involvement in our testing strategy. Partner in the design of our tests, define measurements of success, set up test and control groups, report out on testing results to external teams, and collaborate on how we can iterate and improve.
- Serve as a primary business lead in conversations with our internal IT team for customer database performance and data quality governance, i.e. define business rules, identify and communicate data enhancements needs, QA and UAT.
- 5-7 years of experience in a customer/marketing analytics function, preferably in e-commerce or retail.
- BS/BA degree in a quantitative field (statistics, applied mathematics, econometrics, etc.). Graduate degree is highly preferred.
- Advanced SQL is a must; experience in other programming languages like Python or C++ preferred.
- Experience using systems such as Microstrategy, Hadoop, BlueAnalyzer, or Tableau (or similar data visualization/dashboarding tools).
- Familiarity with advanced analytical techniques such as clustering, decision trees, logistic regression, and recommendation systems is highly desirable.
- Ability to conceptualize business issues, formulate hypotheses, gather results, analyze data, and make appropriate recommendations for change.
- Proficient in developing high quality, reusable, and scalable analytics supporting a wide variety of customer and business outcomes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize large sets of data to draw out actionable insights.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top