Creative Operations Manager
The Creative Operations Manager is a key member to the creative team, business teams, IT and Development Partners to manage all projects for E-commerce, UX, Digital Marketing and Special Project Initiatives insuring that messaging and all content production is aligned through every phase and delivers on time. As an integral member of the Creative Services team, you will coordinate all digital creative assets and liase with our cross-functional partners.
Act as the liaison between the ecommerce, marketing, merchandising and creative teams to manage projects from conception through completion.
- Responsible for the intake of all requests, scheduling, trafficking and prioritizing of all digital projects and requests — ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Process project briefs and respond to emails in a timely manner to manage projects according to agreed upon schedules and budget.
- Generate timelines for creative team to hand off assets on agreed upon schedule and communicate schedule to all teams as needed.
- Review the accuracy and completeness of all requests before processing to the designers, freelancers, etc., and work with requestors to complete/correct information.
Oversee work-flow for all digital projects
- Own weekly status meetings and reviews maintaining team resourcing and capacity for the team projects in progress; develops meeting agendas according to creative approvals needed to stay on schedule.
- Prepare weekly reports to manager and each team member to prioritize teams work for the week/day as needed and works closely with all designers and copywriters to alert them on upcoming work.
- Anticipate when additional freelance help is needed due to increased projects/work flow.
- Maintain job files, track and monitor job progress, route projects physically and/or virtually as needed.
- Manage creative approvals: ensure that design, copy and routing dates are met and that the final deliverables reflect the approved versions of artwork as approved by all departments.
- Maintain timetables for new projects, utilizing appropriate software/systems.
- Coordinate the exchange of copy and artwork with internal teams: design, blog, social media, marketing, ecommerce etc. as needed and on schedule.
- Oversee updates to intranet of all creative assets.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage a large daily volume of projects; estimate time required and resources needed for successful project completion and communicates these needs effectively to manager and team.
- Align with other Creative Operations Producers to assure any overlapping projects are designed/reviewed on the same timeline to ensure consistency across channels.
- Pro-Active: anticipate possible problems and discuss solutions with manager.
- Communicate status of projects with cross-functional teams as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years traffic/project management experience.
- Strong organizational and time management skills — must be able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated team player with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in workflow tools such as Smartsheet, Wrike, Jira, InVision, Sketch, Excel, Powerpoint, Keynote, and Adobe Creative Suite a Plus.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top