Bloomingdales New York Metro Customer Experience Associate
The Customer Experience Associate will cover Bloomingdale’s Roosevelt Field and Bloomingdale’s Huntington territories.
- Driving Volume to exceed Plan on Monthly, Quarterly, yearly basis
- Own relationships in wholesale partners.
- Visual Merchandising Executions
- Report all critical time sensitive feedback to corporate to make effective changes
- Track selling season to date and compare to last year’s numbers
- Coordinate with Department Managers to disclose and enhance business opportunities
- Manage and empower specialists
- Merchandise all new product according to brand standards immediately once received for ALL categories (Handbags, Footwear, RTW, Jewelry, Belts, Soft Accessories)
- Pre-schedule and execute PK seminars for all categories per store each season to capitalize product knowledge
- Build strong rapport with associates through physical presence and sales incentives
- Oversee all seasonal hires in territory
- Partner on installations and shop-in-shop enhancements
- Write weekly recaps summarizing business and opportunities
- Display characteristics of an exemplary Tory Burch employee
- Retail experienced preferred
- Corporate experience required in Visuals, Retail Merchandising or Brand Training
- Must have experience in Women’s Handbags/ Accessories, Footwear or RTW—preferably all
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule - nights & weekends, based on the needs fo the business.
- 30% travel
- Public speaking necessary
- Managerial Experience preferred
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top