Associate Technical Designer, Knits
To provide technical support to design, merchandising and quality teams, with particular emphasis on knitted product.
• To accurately fit a wide range of garment types on both live model and mannequin.
• To ensure that product meets the desired aesthetic intent in terms of fit and finish.
• To provide accurate and practical technical advice to peers and partners as necessary.
• To be able to communicate clearly in English, both verbal and written.
• To write clear and precise fit comments and notes in a timely manner.
• To update the PDM system as necessary (computer skills are essential).
• To be remain fully aware of all details related to workload and planned deadlines.
• To assist the line manager with all required preparations for fit meetings.
• To achieve all tasks in a timely manner.
TO BE A TEAM PLAYER
• To support the needs of the department as necessary.
• To deal with all challenges in a calm and positive manner.
• To uphold the highest standards of integrity and professionalism at all times.
• Travel may be required.
• 3-5 years of experience in technical design and fitting, including solid experience in high end product with other recognized brands of similar pedigree to Tory Burch.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top