- McDonough, GA
This role is critical in supporting the day-to-day Human Resources operations of the distribution center. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, payroll, administration, recruitment, benefits, workers' compensation, record-keeping, administration, coordination and maintenance of personnel files, actions and compliance. In addition, this role supports the recruiting, onboarding and new hire orientation program for the site and requires constant interaction with work group and other departments at the primary work location.
ONBOARDING/ NEW HIRE TRAINING
- Lead administration training of new hires utilizing Tory Burch onboarding program and processes.
- Assist with the internal and external recruitment process including new hire processing and on boarding.
- Prepares all new hire files and on boarding forms.
- Ensures consistency with data and I9 compliance records
- Daily maintenance of HRIS systems: entering new employees, issuing time cards, and updating employee information, Benefits enrollments, etc.
- Coordinate with managers to ensure employees are on the correct schedule pattern and crew sheets and accurate attendance tracking.
- Ensures integrity of all personnel files for active and terminated employed maintain a high standard of communication through team meetings, consultation, review and one-to-one meetings with cross-functional partners.
- Prepare weekly Talent reporting on key metrics
- Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns.
- Model the company values, as well as the corporate and distribution center policies.
- Lead and assist with engagement initiatives.
- Assists with administering the Company's Performance Management System and reporting
- Assists with coordination of wellness initiatives.
- Schedules employees for training or information sessions.
- Attends on-site training sessions as facilitator.
- Interprets policy and procedure documents and uses sound judgment to resolve issues not specifically addressed.
- Complete employment and payroll verifications as requested.
- Organize all electronic HR department records, employment files and maintains operation of office equipment.
- Maintain several local HR metrics related to key performance indicators. (turnover, job transfers, compensation increases etc)
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top