Associate, Seasonal Brand Messaging
Directly support Senior Director, Brand Marketing with a focus on global messaging strategy, seasonal big ideas, campaign metric planning and hindsighting.
Seasonal Messaging Strategy
- Align with relevant merch, planning and business unit peers in gathering key product strategy, investment and distribution information to help set campaign planning up for success and support key messaging strategy.
- Attend all critical pre-market, during market, and post market product meetings with Merch and BUs to become seasonal product strategy expert, supporting identification of seasonal “big ideas”
- Analyze global retail, wholesale, e-commerce buys following market to ensure investment alignment across products that are part of all key messages, campaigns, and special products.
- Drive the necessary cross-team strategic collaboration, data synthesis as well as the creation, maintenance and implementation of the message map and marketing calendar.
- Act as a central connecter of information within the extended marketing & communications teams (including events, digital, visual, PR, creative) as well as with key cross-functional teams (merchandising, retail, wholesale, licensing, international) to synthesize global messages before campaign planning begins and ensure program alignment represented in these calendar tools.
- Serve as a go-to person for any key product information/ strategy, key dates or marketing activations and help drive the hindsight and performance evaluations of all programs and tactics.
- Serve as main point person driving the coordination and implementation of:
- Seasonal Message Map
- In support of Senior Director, liaise with Merchandising & DTC support teams to solidify seasonal messaging details and cadence
- Update & distribute message map weekly and ensure all dates and product represented is accurate and aligned with NA marketing plans
- Campaign marketing plan/Hub + Spokes
- Fully own/drive content updates of the seasonal campaign documents including hub and spokes, investment docs and kick-off documents.
- Strategically drive seasonal messaging milestone calendar from aligning with key peers cross functionally to ensure all dates are updated weekly. Ensure marketing calendar layers into product calendar strategically
- Fully own/drive coordination of all “pre execution” marketing meetings in the seasonal product lifecycle calendar
- Responsible for liaising with support members of the design, merchandising, retail, visual and creative teams to determine dates, attendees, timing, meeting materials and next steps of these meetings
- Support the Senior Director in ensuring all materials are prepared for all meetings in the seasonal calendar & publishing notes to the team
- In support of Senior Director, liaise between the Tory Burch Foundation team and creative, ecomm and creative to integrate TBF into mainline initiatives.
Campaign Metric Planning and Hindsighting
- Drive goal/KPI setting for the overarching season to insure Snr Manager and Campaign managers have the necessary product information and analytical infrastructure to set goals and assess effectiveness of multi- channel, multi-pronged campaigns and projects
- Support the annual and seasonal planning process by providing seasonal hindsight and information on effectiveness of past initiatives
- Support Snr campaign project managers in setting the upfront objectives for campaigns based on product strategy and investments and pinpoint how measurement will occur
- Support Snr campaign project managers in hindsighting process; responsible for coordinating seasonal hindsight presentations to be shared out in selling meetings
- Also act as campaign project manager support to Snr Manager on specific seasonal campaigns (a key function of all members of the marketing team)
- Increase accuracy and global dependability on the seasonal message map and the seasonal alignment documents: elevate these tools to be globally indispensable and communicated at the right frequency to the right audience
- Increase transparency of seasonal marketing programs and dates across internal and external global teams to enhance strength & clarity of messaging in market
- Provide critical framework not only for NA but for International teams to be able to accurately and strategically plan their marketing based on global and NA campaigns and activations
- Elevate marketing team to be a central connector and driver of seasonal plans across all communication touchpoints
- Ensure all campaign managers meet key campaign deadlines
- 2-3 years of marketing experience
- Excellent visual communication/creative presentation skills (PowerPoint, keynote, etc.)
- Strategic thinker who can evolve our calendar process with changing business needs
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable interacting with a diverse set of cross functional groups
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and stay calm under pressure of rush projects and tight deadlines
- Solid brand presence and ability to manage up
- Excellent people and interpersonal skills
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top