Associate Project Manager, Americas
The Associate Project Manager is responsible to manage the store design process from initial design concept through store opening, and charged with maintaining brand image for Full Price Stores, Off Price Stores, shop-in-shop and Travel Retail Stores for the Americas. He/she will also act as a point of reference for all professional representatives involved, internal and external to the company.
- Maintain design consistency and brand image for the store environment
- Develop new store design layouts/space planning
- Review all construction documents for consistency with approved design and quality standards
- Incorporate and cross-check design change information into preliminary design and construction documents
- Collaborate with Tory Burch Construction during the bid process
- Collaborate with Tory Burch Construction and the architect for all RFI’s, addendums and bulletins
- Generate punch list and insure timely follow-up and completion.
- Track project status and communicate schedule changes with TB Construction
- Participate in the collaborative design of new fixtures and store models
- Work collaboratively in a team atmosphere with other departments (including and not limited to Visual Merchandising, Store Operations, IT, Licensing, etc).
- Maintain millwork library drawings
- Keep updated on current TORY BURCH Brand design concept and details
- Monitor projects for quality and costs.
- Resolve all design related comments from Landlord review to ensure compliance with Tory Burch brand identity
- Knowledge of design, architecture and construction process.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD, 3D Modeling (SketchUp Required, Rhino Preferred), Adobe Suite, Word/Excel.
- 3 plus years of retail experience is preferred
- Architecture or Interior Design degree is preferred with time spent in a traditional design firm is strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize and work independently and efficiently. Detail oriented. Proactive and highly organized.
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top