Associate Hardware Designer
- Support Senior Design & Director with hardware design, requests & submissions for seasonal components.
- Carry out Conceptual & Technical sketches for components.
- Manage communication for proto discrepancies & approvals with overseas partners.
- Support archival process & manage incoming components.
Computer Skills (Able to communicate well thought ideas using software)
- ADOBE CS – Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledgeable but not necessary, RHINO & KEYSHOT, 3D PRINTING
- Microsoft Office
Tactical Skills (Able to communicate well thought ideas using tactical skills)
- Hand Sketching & Rendering.
- Understands Perspective and Proportion.
- Can support with crafty or model making needs.
- Communicates & Creates ideas well with mood/style Boards.
Technical Skills (Needed skills to carry out day to day role)
- Execute Technical Drawing of concepts.
- Understands and executes Tech drawing layouts for development.
- Proficient in measuring in inches/millimeters.
- Has in depth knowledge & comprehension for functionality.
- Past experience in designing Hardware within the categories of ( Ready To Wear/Accessories/Jewelry)
- Understands Metals, Plastics & Plating processes.
- Knowledge of semi precious stones & metals.
- Has Traveled Over Seas ( Not Mandatory )
- BFA or Other Comparable Design Degree (Design)
- Preferably Industrial Design background or Jewelry Design
- 2-3 years with the field of accessory design / hardware
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top