Associate Hardware Designer
- Support Senior Design & Director with hardware design, requests & submissions for seasonal components.
- Carry out Conceptual & Technical sketches for components.
- Manage communication for proto discrepancies & approvals with overseas partners.
- Support archival process & manage incoming components.
Computer Skills (Able to communicate well thought ideas using software)
- ADOBE CS – Illustrator, Photoshop
- Knowledgeable but not necessary, RHINO & KEYSHOT, 3D PRINTING
- Microsoft Office
Tactical Skills (Able to communicate well thought ideas using tactical skills)
- Hand Sketching & Rendering.
- Understands Perspective and Proportion.
- Can support with crafty or model making needs.
- Communicates & Creates ideas well with mood/style Boards.
Technical Skills (Needed skills to carry out day to day role)
- Execute Technical Drawing of concepts.
- Understands and executes Tech drawing layouts for development.
- Proficient in measuring in inches/millimeters.
- Has in depth knowledge & comprehension for functionality.
- Past experience in designing Hardware within the categories of ( Ready To Wear/Accessories/Jewelry)
- Understands Metals, Plastics & Plating processes.
- Knowledge of semi precious stones & metals.
- Has Traveled Over Seas ( Not Mandatory )
- BFA or Other Comparable Design Degree (Design)
- Preferably Industrial Design background or Jewelry Design
- 2-3 years with the field of accessory design / hardware
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual’s age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law.
If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top