Associate, Global Inventory Management
The goal of this Planning function is to set up all relevant processes and drive the business (Revenue, EBIT) through strategic merchandise planning, controlled inventory management, actionable reporting and insightful commercial analysis. We achieve this by creating a world class, digitally enabled integrated end to end planning team, which is commercial, connects well cross functionally and delivers efficient merchandise processes.
The Associate, Global Inventory Management is responsible to review and consolidate pre-season plans and monthly forecasts.
- Global Merchandise Reporting
- Assist in Global reorder process
- Global Merchandise Plan & forecast consolidation
- Delivering Reporting, Analysis & Insights to Drive Retail Productivity
- Centre of Excellence for Excel, SAP, Stratos and Reporting
- Consistently track and improve process design, rigor and discipline around planning and inventory buying, as well as inventory management and tracking
- Responsible to consolidate regional pre-season plans and monthly forecasts with focus on receipt flow and ensure that available inventory meets open to buy strategy and maximizes cash flow
- Execution of global inventory liquidation strategies (seasonal markdown)
- Consolidate Global Promotional calendar
- Standardized reporting across all business units to provide consolidated and consistent view of regional performance.
- Help to execute consistent global reporting (Aged inventory, FP/MD, Season code, Sell through performance by region etc.)
- Collaborate with Global product and DTC planning / Finance to reconcile planning forecast to financial forecasts by channel and develop strategies to amplify and/or address opportunities
- Bachelor's degree,
- 2+ years prior experience in retail planning & allocation
- Vertical retail experience
- Strong analytical skills paired with strategic business acumen and application
- Detail-oriented, results-driven, highly, motivated, and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to formally present business strategies and action plans.
Back to top