Associate Designer, Handbags
- Be marker aware in current fashion styles and keep up to date in current trends in handbags, materials, and hardware techniques.
- Sketch new design ideas for each season, branstorm new concepts with design lead.
- Sketch both by hand and Adobe Illustrator.
- Help create design boards for each season, showcasing silhouette, materials, and colors.
- Create technical packages, including specs hardware and material matrix.
- Organize vintage reference sample and prototypes.
- 2+ years of experience in handbag industry
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top