Assistant General Manager - Cabazon
As the Tory Burch Assistant General Manager (AGM), you are a critical leadership partner – a “co-pilot” to the GM and someone the store staff can rely on for guidance and growth. You will partner with the GM to create a highly productive environment in which customers have an extraordinary experience, employees are able to do their best and the business thrives. You are primarily accountable for developing and maintaining staff selling and service skills, in addition to the day-to-day operations of running a successful business with an authentic approach.
Leadership & People Management
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company’s core values.
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part in the team dynamic.
- In partnership with GM, manage overall team performance & growth.
- Assist in recruitment, selection and on-boarding of store staff.
- Partner with GM to execute effective store communications,ensuring that staff is involved & updated.
- Display a strong commitment to self-development and growth.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive, and team oriented providing clear feedback and regular coaching.
Deliver the Customer Experience
- Lead by example; train, guide and coach staff on selling & service skills, driving them to create transformational customer experiences & exceed sales targets.
- Partner with the GM to create the transformational experience in your boutique – customize it for your customer demographic & manage your team to develop & maintain productive customer relationships.
- Build a strong consignment business in your store.
- Ensure visual merchandising and maintenance standards are met at all times.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive product knowledge and product ownership.
Represent the Brand
- Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion sensibility and an enthusiastic attitude.
- In partnership with the GM, oversee the development of clienteleby implementing strategic initiatives that build our customer base & increase repeat business.
- In partnership with the GM, take ownership for maintaining the Tory Burch aesthetic across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment.
- Understand the importance of efficient store operations & support the GM in achieving this.
- Consistently adhere to all operational procedures.
- Take ownership for accuracy of information entered in POS & other technology as required.
- Enforce our people policies & ensure accurate and timely processing ofemployee paperwork (including but not limited to payroll & time/attendance, employee changes & employee discipline).
- Protect our assets by adhering to all loss prevention and operational policies & procedures.
- Communicate merchandise needs to GM to support sales.
- Ensure strong partnership with your GM to ensure alignment & timely two-way communication.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize work to produce desired outcomes
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- In partnership with the GM, ensure the store is on target to achieve financial targets through monitoring and improvement of measureable statistics that drive the business.
- Monitor team sales targets & other metrics, provide feedback and analysis to the GM.
- In partnership with the GM, manage your people resources to maximize sales, traffic flow, floor coverage and customer engagement; adjust schedules as necessary.
- Oversee the development of clientele in partnership with GM, through leading by example in the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, produce strong results from proactive outreach and the development of a personal client business through you and your sales staff.
- Model and supervise the selling environment, providing consistent coaching on sales, product and client training in order to ensure the highest level of customer service and sales.
- Ensure disciplined control of payroll expenses.
- Undergraduate degree (business or fashion related discipline a plus)
- 3-5 years of management experience in a luxury or service driven environment
- Prior experience as a GM or AGM a plus
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Katy creates the code that powers ToryBurch's digital commerce site, creating a seamless user experience and enhancing features as trends and the business change.
Back to top