The Allocator role at Tory Burch is responsible for analyzing the business by division, product category and SKU level. Support sales and inventory strategies for Direct to Consumer Channels. To excel in the position this person must have excellent communication skills, strong retail math and analytical skills and enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment.
- Manage the replenishment of owned categories key items, while partnering with Planning to best optimize sales/inventory
- Own category allocation of monthly fashion floor set to maximize productivity at store level for key categories
- Responsible for monthly floor set communication of allocation strategy for New Floor Sets (size, options) and ensure all monthly floor sets are delivered within set parameters i.e. receipt by the first week of each month, communicate any delivery issues which may affect this plan back to Buying and Planning
- Manage inventory excellence at the door level for owned categories ensuring stock is at the optimum level at style/size level based on sales performance
- Communicate and align on model stocks with regional directors and District managers for Fashion and 365 product.
- Fully align, partner and cooperate with Merchandising, Planning, Visual merchandising, Regional Directors/GMs, Stores, and Logistic.
- Provide visibility through standard and ad-hoc reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Influence seasonal buying decisions based on out of stock performance, Make recommendations to the Planning and Buying teams on product receipt needs to ensure that sales are maximized in all store locations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- 1-2 Years of Experience in Planning/Allocation function
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Back to top