The Allocator role at Tory Burch is responsible for analyzing the business by division, product category and SKU level. Support sales and inventory strategies for Direct to Consumer Channels. To excel in the position this person must have excellent communication skills, strong retail math and analytical skills and enjoy working in a fast paced highly collaborative environment.
- Allocate products to stores based on assortment strategies
- Manage door level inventories and replenishment based on sales performance
- Manage and control inventory stock; ensure incoming product / monitoring stock level in warehouse / deliveries, product allocation and reallocation
- Analyze stock level and sales reporting
- Manage open order reporting. Ensure that on-order and committed receipts are delivering on time to support forecasts. Identify risks
- Review Store level inventory analysis to maximize sales opportunities
- Analyze door selling to support door profiling and order & allocation strategies
- Weekly / daily door level plans – Support KPI reporting by Door
- Work with cross functional team and stores to create transfers and as needed to drive sales.
- Analyze store stock levels and present “action points” for the management of inventory and receipts.
- Create and maintain standard selling reports and hindsight analysis to support weekly business reviews
- Complete specific analysis to support buy process ie - Size level analysis
- Participates in company activities, and helps to support and develop a team environment.
- Systems and process training
- Participate in JDA and Microstrategy Training
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- College Grad or 1+ years’ experience working in a planning, buying or merchandising function
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top