Administrative Assistant – Legal Department
- Provide general administrative support for the Tory Burch legal department, including managing calendars, organizing meetings, preparing agendas, handling mailings, creating binders, drafting correspondence, and assisting in creating presentations.
- Manage process for finalizing legal documents, including creating execution versions, circulating to authorized signatories, filing, and docketing key dates.
- Manage registered agent for service of process, including docketing of key dates.
- Manage legal invoices and accruals through accounts payable system; track legal budget on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Facilitate expense reimbursement and p-card processing.
- Create and maintain electronic and paper legal filing systems and procedures.
- Manage legal memberships, dues, and subscriptions.
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Assist with specific projects as needed for IP, employment, real estate, and other functions within legal department.
- Assist with insurance claims management and corporate subsidiary governance as needed.
- BS/BA degree required.
- Prior experience in a legal environment (either law firm or in-house) preferred.
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal) and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures, and office management techniques.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and applications with high level of proficiency in Microsoft Word (including track changes), Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues and strong follow-through skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task, exercise initiative, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work in conjunction with all levels of the organization.
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regard to all matters and documents.
- Must have a strong sense of ownership, teamwork, responsibility and initiative.
- Foreign language skills a plus.
Meet Some of Tory Burch's Employees
Director, Production — Handbags & Accessories
Kelsey oversees the manufacturing process for the Tory Burch accessories category, from initial order to product placement to retail store delivery.
Back to top