We are seeking a talented and energetic senior growth analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background, and is driven by extracting actionable insights from data and working with multiple stakeholders to focus their efforts on key business levers. This is a great opportunity to grow your analytics, business and product skills while having a substantial impact at a fast growing company.
As a member of the Growth team, you will work with all teams to understand their business and support them in achieving their goals.
- Work with teams to understand their key levers, define metrics and gather appropriate data, and develop actionable insights to inform strategy
- Partner with product and engineering to design and analyze experiments to improve our product and advance our understanding
- Communicate insights and recommendations effectively to the broader team
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and scorecards that track key business metrics
- BS degree and 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to define a business problem, collate the required information, analyze the results, and synthesize a compelling argument
- Advanced skills in SQL, and an interest to become an expert in tools such as Looker and Mode Analytics
- Proficiency with statistics and dataset analytics
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We have a distributed workforce and offices in Bangalore, Portland (OR), San Francisco, Shanghai, and Shenzhen.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.