Seller Support Representative
- Respond effectively to customer cases via email for global sellers (phone and chat support may be added in the future).
- Proactively identify account health issues and communicate these to global sellers.
- Working morning shifts and during weekdays/weekends can be expected.
- Escalate customer and technical issues as required; apply judgment to investigate problems to track down root causes.
- Work with the product team to propose new features or changes requested by the Tophatter community.
- Identify areas of inefficiency in the business and propose solutions to maximize productivity.
- Help test new features and applications.
Requirements & experience
- We’re looking for someone with strong interpersonal and communication skills who will work well in a fast-paced team setting. A passion for delivering great service is required. Candidates should also have:
- 1-4 years experience in customer support, sales or related field
- An excellent work ethic and a “get stuff done” attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and dispute resolution skills
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Welcomes change and feedback with an open attitude and is patientHas superior time management skills and is reliable
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint4 year college degree (BA or BS required)
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin (written and spoken)
- You want to be a part of the next big e-commerce marketplace
- You want to help people grow their businesses
- You pride yourself on being organized, detail-oriented, and ambitious
- You love working, conversing, brainstorming, and creating with peers
Meet Some of Tophatter's Employees
VP, User Experience & Design
Ali leads the Product and Design Teams to grow business by strengthening user experience, acquisition, onboarding, and personalization. She also helped navigate a site-wide redesign and improve select policies.
Back to top