Lifecycle Marketing Manager
This opportunity could be right for you if
- You are a confident, results-driven self-starter who wants to lead a key, high visibility area for the business and make a substantial impact on growth and profitability.
- You are creative, data-driven and thrive in an environment where you have independence and are encouraged to take risk.
- You can guide the creative direction and technical aspects of retention marketing campaigns.
- Strive for mastery in retention marketing (including segmentation, personalization, list growth & management, email, push, SMS, FB messenger) strategies and technologies.
This may not be right for you if
- You prefer an organization smaller than 50 and/or larger than 200 people.
- You are looking for a narrow or limited role.
- Lead creative direction of retention marketing messages alongside the Growth, Marketing, Customer Insights, Product, and Design teams.
- Achieve customer and revenue retention objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Create and implement Tophatter’s Customer Retention Plan based on best-practice ecommerce customer retention tactics.
- Responsible for managing the planning, technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention.
- Manage technical aspects and day-to-day operations of key email marketing, CRM, push notifications, and marketing automation systems for user engagement and retention. Bring Tophatter’s retention marketing efforts to world-class.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Marketing with at least 2 years focused on Retention and/or Lifecycle.
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills and ability to craft high-conversion emails, pushes, and other marketing messages for an ecommerce platform or brand.
- Track record of driving measurable revenue and engagement via email and push notification strategy, business planning, tactics, technologies, operation.
- Proficient with marketing tools, such as Braze, Iterable, etc, as well as marketing automation strategy and tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Mailchimp.
- Extremely strong communicator with ability to interact with multiple internal departments.
- Proven track-record working with various, cross-functional, internal and external groups to deliver meaningful results on time and on budget with limited direction.
- You love data and have a proven ability to run A/B tests, analyze and interpret data, and use tools such as Google Analytics and SQL.
- Ability to own a campaign from start to finish and ensure accuracy and attention to detail.
- You are a self-starter and are able to seek out resources and partners in your projects to arrive at the right solution.
- You thrive on getting your hands dirty and completing projects on time and on budget.
- You are a collaborative player who can take additional responsibility, say no when needed, and manage projects with mindfulness and discipline.
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus.
Meet Some of Tophatter's Employees
VP, User Experience & Design
Ali leads the Product and Design Teams to grow business by strengthening user experience, acquisition, onboarding, and personalization. She also helped navigate a site-wide redesign and improve select policies.
Back to top