We are seeking a talented and energetic analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your analytics, business and product-design skillsets while having a substantial impact at a fast growing company.
If this sounds amazing to you, read on and apply!
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical daily operations, as well as for key initiatives and strategies
- Communicate insights and recommendations to the broader team
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and scorecards that track key business metrics
- BS degree and 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to define a business problem, collating the required information, analyzing the results and synthesizing a compelling argument
- Advanced skills in Excel and SQL
- Experience with statistical analysis/modeling techniques and packages e.g. SAS, R is a plus
Check us out on The Muse
to learn about our culture and cool work environment!
Like what you see? Subscribe
to our channel and follow us!
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in real-time auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including August Capital, Charles River Ventures, Sequoia Capital, and SV Angel. We are based in Palo Alto, with offices in San Francisco and Shanghai.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our website or to personal email accounts of employees of Tophatter are considered the property of Tophatter and are not subject to payment of agency fees.