We are seeking a talented and energetic analyst who thrives at the intersection of data, product, engineering, and marketing. The ideal candidate is intellectually curious with a strong technical and analytical background. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow your analytics, business and product-design skillsets while having a substantial impact at a fast growing company.
If this sounds amazing to you, read on and apply!
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analyses for tactical daily operations, as well as for key initiatives and strategies
- Communicate insights and recommendations to the broader team
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards and scorecards that track key business metrics
- BS degree and 2-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Ability to define a business problem, collating the required information, analyzing the results and synthesizing a compelling argument
- Advanced skills in Excel and SQL
- Experience with statistical analysis/modeling techniques and packages e.g. SAS, R is a plus
We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in realtime auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Goodwater Capital, August Capital and CRV. We are based in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.