We are looking for a Digital Marketing Associate to assist in implementing, tracking and optimizing our digital marketing campaigns across multiple acquisition channels.
Candidate needs to be able to perform various marketing tasks, as they come up, so this is a great opportunity to learn and grow your marketing skillset while having a substantial business impact at a fast-growing company.
If this sounds amazing to you, read on and apply!
- Assist marketing managers in running and optimizing several acquisition and retention channels across web and mobile
- Monitor conversions and ROI through rigorous campaign planning and implementation, A/B testing, budget management, optimization and analysis
- Run reports and communicate business results back to the broader team.
- BS degree and at least 1 year of work experience in a quantitative role
- Data driven and analytical
- Intellectually curious
- Advanced Excel skills; including usage of Pivot tables
- Experience in running acquisition campaigns is a plus
- Ability to write SQL queries is a plus
We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
We connect buyers and sellers around the world in realtime auctions that are both fast and effective. Leveraging our ever-expanding data for merchandising and personalization, nearly every item sells, and sells within an average of 90 seconds.
We are actively expanding our team. In exchange for your precious time and energy, we offer incredible freedom and responsibility. If you're looking for a challenge, look no further. Let's grow together.
Tophatter is funded by leading Silicon Valley venture capital firms, including Goodwater Capital, August Capital and CRV. We are based in San Francisco and Shanghai, China.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.