Paid Media Manager
- Chicago, IL
At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That's how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
As featured in EaterNY, TimeOut, and Wall Street Journal, among others, we help everyday people fight food waste in their local communities by connecting them to restaurants and grocery stores with surplus meals and ingredients through our app. We've saved over 88 million meals across 16 countries, and we're only just getting started in the US.
We're looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Paid Media Manager who is passionate about all things digital advertising.
Reporting to the Global Head of User Acquisition, you will own paid media planning and execution in the US. Our mission works best when deeply rooted in the local communities we serve, therefore a strong eye towards building localized campaigns laddering up to national scale is ideal.
- You will be responsible for leading on the planning and delivery of campaigns in the US across a variety of networks (Facebook, Google, Apple, Snap, Twitter, TikTok, etc.) to meet hyper-growth CPA targets.
- You will work on B2C campaigns focusing on app downloads and B2B focusing on new inbound leads through paid media.
- You build LTV/CAC models and ensure we hit scale while collaborating with internal teams to plan on-brand campaigns. You constantly seek to improve your knowledge and nurture your expertise.
- You create internal processes and campaign benchmarks within the global team structure, managing and tracking campaign budgets, regularly providing insights on performance to US senior management.
- 5+ years' experience in user acquisition or digital media management. Agency experience is highly valued!
- Excellent understanding of the mobile app space, including upcoming trends and optimization strategies.
- Highly analytical and comfortable leveraging measurement tools (AppsFlyer, Google Analytics, Looker, etc.) for insights.
- 100% target-oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset.
- You possess an open mindset and like to work internationally.
- Ready to roll up your sleeves with a tenacious approach to scaling in a hyper-growth environment.
- You share our passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you're achieving positive change.
- Being part of an international company with +1200 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 16 countries (and counting) - always ready to share knowledge and support.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense, scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous vacation package of 20 days
- Fully paid annual Citibike membership
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No Resume or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
Too Good To Go is an equal opportunity employer.
Back to top