At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste.
Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 8%. That's how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
As featured in TimeOut, Well+Good, and Wall Street Journal, we help everyday people fight food waste in their local communities by connecting them to restaurants and grocery stores with surplus meals and ingredients through our app. We've saved over 74 million meals across 15 countries, and we're just getting started in the US.
We're looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven B2B Growth Manager to drive all lead generation projects from A to Z, coordinating local and global stakeholders. You will mix project management skills with a good understanding of acquisition channels such as digital paid media, 3rd and 2nd party data for targeting, affiliates and partnerships, content strategy, events, and more. You're a consummate analyst and optimizer, constantly looking for new ways to scale.
- Define, implement, and report on all Lead Generation related projects - paid and organic
- Define and own Lead generation targets, in collaboration with Sales and Marketing leadership
- Coordinate paid acquisition campaigns with US Paid Media Manager, including budget, targets, and creative delivery
- Own B2B events and lead nurturing campaigns
- Test new solutions to reach independent restaurants by region, including 3rd party data targeting and affiliates
- Collaborate with the content strategy and website teams to drive gated content and referred leads
- Support the Inbound Sales team to qualify leads and ensure high conversion rates
- We operate in a culture of team players: communicate regularly on project timelines, deliverables, and be comfortable giving and receiving feedback
- Direct experience working in B2B demand generation.
- A successful track record of planning and rolling out B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience in Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Paid Media, Email Marketing, and Salesforce
- Expertise in lead scoring, optimization, and nurturing flows
- You pride yourself on being a self-starter. You create opportunities that are not clearly outlined and go after them.
- 100% target-oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset.
- A true Waste Warrior at heart, with deep interest in food waste and sustainability
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation) where you get to wake up every day knowing you're achieving positive change.
- Being part of an international company with +950 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 15 countries (and counting) - always ready to share knowledge and support.
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense, scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Pre Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous vacation package of 20 days
- Fully paid annual Citibike membership
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your Resume and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No Resume or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.