Technical Support Professional
Where do you want to be…in a year, in 5 years?
What if you had the opportunity to achieve more in less time then you could ever imagine?
At TomTom, you can.
We are looking for top talents in Customer Care. As a Customer Support Representative with German you will be responsible for first class, professional end user and retail support for the TomTom devices to our consumers and retailers. You will play a crucial role in managing the complete Customer Experience Lifecycle from troubleshooting and assistance on a wide range of technical issues to providing professional purchase advice.
Sound good so far?
Here's a little taste of your challenge:
- First class support for the TomTom devices to our consumers
- Troubleshooting and assistance of technical issues
- Providing professional purchase advice
- Providing personalized customer service by responding to the needs of the customers
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through all customer interactions
What we are looking for:
- You are fresh graduate or have 1-2 years of experience (advantage but not requirement)
- Have a fluent level command of German (both written and spoken)
- You have good level of English (company language)
- You have good knowledge of MS Office applications
- You have technical affinity (advantage but not requirement)
- You are driven by quality and customer service
- You are a team player, quick learner and innovative thinker
What you can expect
- Technical and Product Training;
- Possibilities to further develop your career within Customer Care and other TomTom Businesses and Production Units;
- Being the part of TomTom brand – you will work as a TomTom direct employee;
- Regular working hours (Monday-Friday);
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company;
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no sense coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with;
- Let's not forget the good stuff: flexible benefits (including Multisport card), private medical care, 50% product discount and bonus scheme.
Want to join us?
We would like to meet you!
Please apply through www.tomtom.com/careers.
We kindly ask you to complete the form and attachments in English.
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top