Technical Support - German Speaker
Where do you want to be?
We are looking for the best and brightest minds to join our Technical Support team within our Telematics Business Unit. Our team supports B2B resellers and customers from Germany and other countries. In addition, team members are working on additional projects or specializing on certain topics.
The experience and future opportunities will include:
- Provide product information and effective technical support through multiple channels (phone, e-mail, chat).
- Investigate and take care of large and complex support matters, where necessary working closely together with peers across all departments to ensure an exceptional and seamless experience for our customers.
- Contribute to additional support programs/projects (e.g content delivery, product expertise, targeted proactive support activities.
As a member of the global Customer Support team, you are asked to deliver the following:
- Provide an effective technical support (unburdening the customer wherever possible, thinking ahead to cover expected follow-up topics and an exceptional and seamless experience).
- Provide first-class, high-quality, professional responses to customer enquiries within agreed performance levels.
- A constant and pro-active improvement of product/support knowledge.
- Pro-active engagement in additional activities (when the regular workload allows it).
What do we expect from you?
To be successful as a Technical Support Representative B2B, this is the kind of profile we have in mind:
- Native proficiency in German. Fluency in English also required (our company language). Good language skills in Danish is a plus.
- Excellent proven technical customer support experience of at least 2 years in an international B2B environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) as well as a talent to develop good relationships with business customers.
- Proven experience (and success) in sales is an advantage.
- Technically proficient; knowledge on fields relevant to Telematics (vehicle electronics, telecommunication, GPS) is a clear advantage; basic knowledge of PC hardware; good knowledge of Windows OS; knowledge of web browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla).
What do we offer?
- An adventure in the cutting-edge SaaS solutions and IT, connected car and B2B market.
- The chance to work in a fast moving, innovative and international team, dealing with all kind of different countries and cultures.
- You will never get bored! We move fast like a "start-up" but have the benefits of a billion euro company
- A company culture that likes to work hard and play hard. We like to have fun. There is no point coming to a job everyday if you don't like the people you work with.
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen, quickly.
- Flexible benefits, 25 annual leave days, flexible holiday plan, collective health insurance, pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
Who are we?
Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Amsterdam, we have 4,100 employees worldwide and sell our products in over 36 countries. Our business consists of four customer facing business units: Consumer, Automotive, Licensing and Telematics.
TomTom Telematics is a Business Unit of TomTom dedicated to fleet management, vehicle telematics and connected car services. WEBFLEET is a Software-as-a-Service solution, used by small to large businesses to improve vehicle performance, save fuel, support drivers and increase overall fleet efficiency. In addition, TomTom Telematics provides services for the insurance, rental and leasing industries, car importers and companies that address businesses as well as consumers.
TomTom Telematics is one of the world's leading telematics solution providers with more than 763,000 subscriptions worldwide. The company services drivers in more than 60 countries, giving them the industry's strongest local support network and widest range of sector-specific third party applications and integrations. More than 48,000 customers benefit every day from the high standards of confidentiality, integrity and availability of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified service, re-audited in November 2016.
For further information, please visit tomtom.com/telematics
Follow us on Twitter @TomTomWEBFLEET
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top