Technical Product Owner Who Codes
Our office is just opposite to the Taipei Main station! Take it easy in the morning, any time before 10AM is ok.
Our Agile Navigation team is looking for a Product Owner to shape the future of Navigation. Pretty big thinking. We like to think we make that happen.
- Define the product vision and strategy that excites the team;
- Determine detailed requirements by decomposing product features into user stories that can be achieved in a single sprint;
- Prioritize the team backlog according to economic value which includes factors such as quality, functional and non-functional requirements;
- Define acceptance criteria that enable the team to write acceptance tests demonstrating business value;
- Ensure scrum team is never blocked or without information regarding team backlog items leading up to and during sprints;
- Ensure dependencies are properly managed, so other teams can deliver the dependencies correctly and in time;
- Align and manage expectations of stakeholders and customers;
- Report progress on releases and development activities;
- Accept or reject user stories by validating that stories meet the acceptance criteria;
What we expect from you
- Understanding of the automotive industry
- Experience on large and complex projects
- Strong ability to think out of the box
- Great observation, facilitating and influencing skills
- Speak your mind, ask questions and share ideas.
- Tries out new things non stop and is not afraid to fail
What can you expect from us
- Decisive actions. We don't like to wait. It's in our DNA to move forward. So it only makes sense that we don't jam the company with lots of layers. We make things happen. Quickly.
- With more than 150 Agile teams worldwide we have plenty of experience to share with you. With us Agile is not just a simple daily stand up or a sprint planning, it's in our culture, it's in our DNA. We are the most advanced Agile company in Taiwan
- A complete Agile environment with all Agile roles, whiteboards, sticky notes, poker cards, lego etc.
- A collaborative, entrepeneurial and fail friendly culture
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, minimum 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
WE ARE NAVIGATION AND MORE: Wearable Technology, Action Cameras, Mobile Applications, Portable Navigation Devices, Automotive Components, Fleet Management Systems, Location Technology Products, Real Time Traffic, Map Information, Navigation Services, and Licensing. Five years from now we will be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of.
If you would like to be part of this winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply today!
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top