Team Lead Who Codes (Scrum Master)
What if we told you that you can achieve more at TomTom in less time than at any other company?
From coding the next product revolution, to selling it, we always want inspired people to join us.
Find the right vacancy for you? Please click Apply. We look forward getting to know you!
How about joining the most advanced Agile Software Development company in Taiwan? Our Navigation Engine team is looking for an enthusiastic Associate Scrum Master who can support us to achieve more. With us Agile is not just a simple daily stand up or a sprint planning, it's in our culture, it's in our DNA.
A Associate Scrum Master at TomTom is a curious Software Engineer who cares about continuous improvement, craftmanship and has the capacity to influence others. You are a host leader who can think beyond the standard Agile, Scrum, Kanban, XP, Scrumban textbook examples. You are aware that Agile is rather a mindset instead of a set of Scrum rituals. More importantly you recognise yourself in all of the following 6 attributes: responsible, humble, collaborative, commited, influential, knowledgeable. Because you like technology and people, your dream job is a combination of both.
In short we are looking for a multiplier who:
- Act as catalyst for continuous improvement so that we deliver products we are proud of.
- Has passion for clean, easy to read and maintainable C++ code.
- Has good object-orientated software design abilities.
- Speak your mind, ask questions and share ideas.
- Has great observation, facilitating and influencing skills
- Tries out new things non stop and is not afraid to fail
What can you expect from us
- With more than 150 Agile teams worldwide we have plenty of experience to share with you.
- A complete Agile environment with all Agile roles, whiteboards, sticky notes, poker cards, lego etc.
- A collaborative, entrepeneurial and fail friendly culture
- Our office is just opposite to the Taipei Main station! Take it easy in the morning, any time before 10AM is ok.
- Team outings, innovation days, indefinite contract, flexible benefits, minimum 15 annual leave days, collective health insurance, health check pension scheme, up to 50% discount on products, bonus scheme.
WE ARE NAVIGATION AND MORE: Wearable Technology, Action Cameras, Mobile Applications, Portable Navigation Devices, Automotive Components, Fleet Management Systems, Location Technology Products, Real Time Traffic, Map Information, Navigation Services, and Licensing. Five years from now we will be active in areas we haven't yet dreamed of.
If you would like to be part of this winning team and would like to help us further position ourselves as the authority in location and navigation solutions, please apply today!
Pre-employment screening of all external candidates is part of the selection process.
Meet Some of TomTom's Employees
Telematics Sales Support Specialist
Julie helps support the sales process for the Telematics Division—the group that sells TomTom products directly to businesses that have fleets of one to 500 vehicles.
Back to top